Inca Trail
太陽の道を通る冒険
JA USD  
Page 1 of 11
Tour for June 1st
Cammie R.
2012 4月 29 5:12 午後

Hello,

I am looking to do a tour of Machu Picchu on June 1st. It would be for two people. We would be arriving in Cusco on May 30th and leaving the morning of June 3rd, so there is some flexibility. The tours offered are either the 1-day or 2-day. I would like to make a confirmation of which one would work the best before purchasing it through your website. We are students and on a budget so if you could send me pricing details for a low budget hotel for the 2-day tour that would be great. Any other information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Cammie

Re: Tour for June 1st
2012 5月 09 4:12 午後

Hello Cammie,

Thank you for your interest in our services. To answer your questions:

- Both our tours are adapted to your stay but the 1-day tour will allow you to have more time to visit the surrounding areas and the Sacred Valley. - Regarding the price, all our published prices are valid and if you have the ISIC card, you can have a US$ 7 discount. Please check this page http://www.machupicchu-tour.com/tour/comparative.php?lg=e for a full price list and specifications. - We don't work with any hotel in Cusco so we cannot help you with that. We only offer the tour or the entrance tickets to Machu Picchu only. However, hotels and hostels are very easy to find online.

Should you need anything else regarding our services, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Page 1 of 11

Explainations about these messages